Sep 12, 2010

Girls night, kind of....

My mommy and her two bestest friends have always made time for each other on Friday nights. It was a known fact to everyone that Friday night was Girls Night, no questions asked. Now that Mommy, Jamie, and Anita are ALL mommies, it has become hard for them to keep this ritual alive. So, Friday night mommy invited the girls and the kids over for some play time. Not exactly a GNO, BUT it was fun for my friends to come over and play :).

Mia was the super big girl! She is so sweet to me, I just love her! 


Millie is the newest addition to our crew. She is a cubbalicious sweet pea who loves to cuddle.


This picture of Braxton was actually taken a few weekends ago at Adam and Stacia's house, but it is just too cute to not share :). Braxton enjoyed playing with all of my toys,

and mommy thought it was too cute that he liked my baby doll. I know what this little boy needs next Saturday for his first birthday :)!

Here's the whole crew! We were watching Elmo, and Braxton was about to fall over but we're all there!

So mommy, I hope you can have a "real" girls night next week. But, remember that us kids like to tag along too! 

1 comment:

  1. Keeley, please ask your Mom if she will bring you to my house in October so we can have a Girls Night Out, too! Bring your Piggars, Love, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete