Sep 8, 2010

Lake Winnie


Monday was a great day with my mommy and daddy! We went to the world famous, well maybe just locally famous Lake Winnepesauka! My Pop Pop grew up enjoying Lake Winnie, and now I get to do the same! I didn't ride the boat chute (this time), but I did enjoy the essence of LW!

The kiddie rides were perfect for me! Mom was a little skeptical of me riding all by my big girl self, but I did just fine! I rode the cars a lot! I think I drove every single car! 






The only way my daddy could get me off the cars was a promise to ride the motorcycles!  They were the loudest ride for sure, with screeching horns.



The boat ride was nice and relaxing. I was able to drive the boat, and ring the bell :). 



The only bump in the road so to speak would be the lady bug ride. I was one of the first kids on, and it took FOREVER to start the ride. I may have grown a little impatient....



but once the ride started, I was fine. This is my happy face, right?


After riding the kiddie rides over and over again mommy and daddy decided to take me on a few big people rides with them. Dad didn't get a great picture of mom and I on the bumble bees, but we went high in the air (think Dumbo).



Daddy took me on the super fun antique cars! I helped him drive us around at a safe speed. Mom was laughing because we were holding up everyone.




My favorite thing was the carousel ride! Mom and I rode it once while daddy waited in line for the cars, but I told mommy and daddy over and over that I wanted to go back to see the horses. So we made another trip in line.



We ended our day with a nice train ride around the park. We didn't snap a picture on the train.... I'm thinking it was because the three of us were squished on a small bench, or maybe it was because mommy was holding a blue slushy for us to share. She did manage to snap a picture of me waiting like a big girl at the train station!


Now that I know how much fun going to an amusement park can be, I can't wait another minute for Disney World! But I guess I will be waiting for another 31 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment