Sep 19, 2010

When the cat is away....

the mice will play.  And that's just what we did on Saturday while my mommy was judging a cheerleading competition in Cartersville ALL day (she wants me to add that she was, and still is, very sad that she missed such a fun day with me).

My day started with breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my favorite boys, Daddy, Colin, and Jakob. After breakfast we went to the Little General Park and played for a little bit. Do you like my outfit? Daddy and I decided that we would forgo the outfit that mommy picked out for me to wear, and that we would put our own outfit together.....


Jakob and Colin were so nice to me, they played with me and made sure that I was having a fun time.


After the park, we went to my Mommy's school for the Fall Festival. I had a great time playing, and talking daddy into buying me things like balloons and hair bows :).


We all had a great time going down the inflatables :). Daddy had to slide with me, so he couldn't snap a picture of us going down.



I even played with Jojo at the festival! 



After the festival, we went home and took naps so we could be well rested for Braxton's first birthday party!


His mommy and daddy planned a super fun birthday party with lots of animals for me to play with :). I showed Braxton how to pet the animals nicely.





The nice man showed me how to touch the duck, and I was in heaven!!


This is how excited I was about the party :)!



Basically all of the animals were super fun to touch and play with. I stayed in the petting zoo from the minute it opened, until they had to pack it up. I was the ONLY child who stayed in the WHOLE time. Here are some more pictures of me having the BEST time with all the animals. It was hard for mommy and me to pick out pictures to share, there were tons of great pictures showing how much fun I had at the party!














Wanna kiss?










Here's our little super star one year old digging into his cake! I think he will like cake as much as I do :).


Braxton decided to smash cake all over, so his mommy decided to give him a bath in the sink :) Happy Birthday precious Braxton! We love you, and can't believe you're already 1!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny! i Miss you, Looks like fun fun times! I can't believe Braxton is 1!
    Keeley is SOOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete