Sep 30, 2010

Big Granny's house

Mommy, Marmee, Jojo, and I decided to take a spontaneous trip to Big Granny's house today. Well, Marmee was already going, but our part was spontaneous. Joli and I took our favorite "friends"  to keep us company on the way up.  We also watched The Wiggles and sang along all the way to Granny's.



We were sooo exited to play with all of Granny's "toys" when we got to her house. We especially loved the cat in her living room.  We gave it repeated hugs and kisses.


We also liked playing in Aunt Alyce's room. She has lots of fun things like hair brushes, a blow dryer, and a fun closet :).


I showed Granny my Piggers and my Elmo. She told me that she liked them, but I told her they were mine.  I did let her hold them, but only for a moment.


The weather was absolutely beautiful today! We enjoyed most of our time outside looking for a horsey, swinging and looking for some leaves.


Alyce asked us to raise our hand if we were pretty...... :)


Joli and I were soooooo sweet to each other, 


the adults were really getting a kick our of our cuteness. 


What can I say? It's just us being our adorable selves.


Love you Granny! Love you Alyce! We hope to see you both REALLY soon! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you & JoJo came along with me to Big Granny's house. I know you made Granny & Alyce's day! Thanks for being such sweet, fun girls!

    Love you, Marms

    ReplyDelete