Oct 18, 2010

busy....


Sooooooo, I haven't been blogging lately. I have been a VERY busy girl though! My aunt Nita has been in the hospital for the past 2 1/2 weeks, so my mommy has been with her in Nashville quite a bit. Mommy told me that I need to share her with Anita and Braxton right now, so I am. We pray for Anita, Braxton, and Zach every night. I hope Braxton can play with his mommy very soon. 


I have been all over the place the past few weeks. Mostly hanging out with my Daddy, but I've also had some fun with my Grandparents. I will post my fun times from my BIG trip to Tampa and Orlando next time. I leave you with a picture of what life is like when Daddy's in charge :)


1 comment:

  1. I heard about Anita. How is she doing??? I think about her every morning when I pass by her house on my way to work. I Miss you,
    amy

    ReplyDelete