Oct 23, 2010

The First leg

Soooo, I have a lot to update, and a little time to do it. Mommy and I have been SUPER busy over the last few weeks, so it's been hard to find time to blog. My family vacation was awesome though, and I wanted to make sure and blog about each part of it! I rode down to Tampa with my Marmee and Poppy because my mommy has been hanging with Anita. I spent this night in a cool hotel on the drive down,  Marmee "blocked me in" my pack in play. 


The drive wasn't too bad. I watched A LOT of Elmo and Wiggles, and found some time to nap along the way.

The long drive was totally worth it! Kelsey was waiting on me and ready to play. 


The front porch swing was a favorite for me.

As long as I had my Poppy and Piggers I was a happy girl :).

I spent the night at Kelsey's house Thursday and Friday night. We had a BLAST. Here are a couple of random pictures of our fun times :)





Up next: Disney part 1!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment