Oct 25, 2010

Disney part 3

Part of the fun of this vacation was hanging out in pj's and playing with my silly cousins. We had just as much fun running around the resort together as we did at Disney :)!


While I hung out with my cousins, my mommy took a big big plane back to Chattanooga so she could be with Anita and Braxton for the week. Do you like Anita's new do? She cut her own hair that afternoon because she thought it would be easier for people to fix short.

Mommy made it safely to Nashville......meanwhile I hung out with the two coolest ninjas I know.



Even JoJo wanted to be a Ninja :)! 

We were ALL pumped up about going to Mickey's "Not So Scary Halloween Party." Joli and I wore our super cute Halloween Mickey dresses instead of our Halloween costumes beacause our costumes wouldn't be comfortable to ride in.

When we entered the Magic Kingdom a show was taking place at the Castle. I was mesmerized :)
I had fun on Aladin's Carpet ride. Jenni, Jakob, Jake, and Joli were on the carpet behind us (they video taped me :) ).
Jakob and Colin loved all the fast rides like the runaway mine train, splash mountain, and 

Of course I HAD to ride the horseys over and over again. They were by far my favorite ride ( guess next time mommy and daddy can skip the long drive and just take me to Lake Winnie).
Joli and I had the most fun at the dance party with different characters. We have lots of cute video of us dancing the night away.
Daddy couldn't believe that I was still going strong at 11 pm! Wow! 






No comments:

Post a Comment