Oct 24, 2010

Disney part 2

We had a full on marathon day of events on Sunday! My mommy was able to hang with me all day, so we wanted to maximize our time together.  We started our day early with a morning at the Animal Kingdom. Here's our crew on the way in:


I was sooo excited to go see all the animals and explore the animal kingdom in my zebra print Mickey Mouse shirt.

The boys and girls separated  when we entered the Animal Kingdom so the boys (and mommy :) ) could ride Mount Everest- apparently I will be begging to ride it when I'm big! We met back up and found these cool drums...

I had fun, but really didn't enjoy waiting in all the lines. Daddy helped make waiting more bearable by letting me wear his glasses,

and getting fun rides on daddy's shoulders.

We took a really fun safari ride, where we saw all kinds of African animals up close and personal.

My FAVORITE ride of the morning was the dinosaur ride! I may have had a little (mommy says BIG) melt down because I couldn't hop back on and ride it again.

But it was ok. After a much needed long nap, I woke up a happy girl and put on my Minnie Mouse dress! OK, so I may not look super happy here, but I was!

Here's a pic of my adorable family entering the MK! Do you see the princess castle in the background? 


Joli LOVED the princesses we waited 30 minutes to see. 

I was NOT a fan. Everyone laughed at my reaction to Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. 


I was happy when mommy and daddy let me ride the "horsey" over and over again (not a long line). They also discovered that I enjoyed the outside rides more than the scary inside rides. I would yell "No Daddy, No Mommy" when it got too dark.  I did have to wrestle mommy for my Minnie ears on several occasions.


The Magic Kingdom was absolutely magical in every way. Stay tuned for my favorite part of my vacation, Disney part 3!








No comments:

Post a Comment