Oct 26, 2010

Corn Maze


This past weekend we decided that it was high time for us to do something "fallish." The corn maze was a perfect choice! It had something for everyone.


Coin and I met up with Jakob and Joli (and of course Mommy, Daddy, and Marmee were there too).


I was a happy girl. I was hanging out with my favorite people, AND I was able to run around outside!


Colin and I just loved hanging out and doing something that we both enjoyed together.


First up was the corn maze. The boys were our fearless leaders. We walked in circles a few times before Mommy and Marmee decided to lead the girls out of the maze because we couldn't keep up with the boys.


We just held hands and walked around like little explorers.


I had been talking to mommy a lot about "pumpkins" on Saturday, so I was super pumped to see that they had some pumpkins at the corn maze. 


My favorite thing (BY FAR) was the corn box. It was a lot like a sand box, but it was filled with corn. I stayed in there for almost an hour! It was fun putting the corn in and out of the bucket, and running my fingers through it. Mommy found three kernels in my diaper later that evening :).

Marmee and I had a chance to relax together while the boys were STILL lost in the corn maze behind us! 


to wrap up the afternoon we played on the inflatables. Daddy and I had fun going down the slide.


Fall is filled with fun new things for me to do! I can't wait to experience more cool weather, and fall festivities!







No comments:

Post a Comment