Oct 23, 2010

Disney part 1

On Saturday the rest of my family arrived. Mommy walked into Kelsey's house and caught Poppy and me eating ice cream at 10:30 am! Poppy defended us, saying "it's vacation." I'm not sure that she bought it. Anyway, I put on my cute Minnie Mouse t-shirt and drove to our resort after my nap.


We decided to just "chill" and play by the pool for the rest of the afternoon. We had a great time at the different pools around the resort. The kiddie areas were a blast and all the big pools had  zero entry, making it fun for us to run in and out of the water.








When I was finished swimming mommy and I took a happy bath together. We missed each other soooo much that we didn't want to spend any time away from each other. 

We stayed in and ordered pizza for dinner, which was fine with me :)! Pizza is one of my favs!

Joli and I were jealous that Kelsey had this super awesome blow up mattress while we had our pack-n-plays to sleep in. Kelsey was kind to let us play on her bed before it was night-night time. 


Up next: Disney part 2




1 comment:

  1. Oh Miss Keeley....you are too cute for words! Love the giraffe print bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete