Aug 15, 2010

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga....

Saturday we drove all the way to Atlanta to see one of my favorite music groups, The Wiggles :)! I brought my Wiggles figures with me for the ride. We played for a minute, but I fell asleep before we got on the free way, and stayed that way until we got there. Score for mommy and daddy!


When we arrived I had no clue where we were, but it looked like fun with all the other kids running around. I recognized my Wiggly friends in this poster and got excited!


I also ran into my Kindermusik friends Landon and Natalie. We were all wound up, so there was no way  daddy could capture a picture of all of us! 


Mommy and I were ready for the show with our snacks in hand. We couldn't wait for the Wiggles to come out and sing and dance.

Once the show started, mommy and I danced and sang along! I wanted to waved to all the characters during the show.
Daddy even danced with me and did a little stamp, stamp, stamp! Clap, clap, clap! Wiggle your hips just like that!


The show was two hours of singing, dancing, wiggly fun! I could have stayed there all night long, and then some!


We want to go back the next time they come into town for sure, and next time we want to sit on the floor so I can get in the aisle by myself and dance.


This morning I played and played with my Wiggles dolls, and even put on my Wiggles t-shirt from the concert with my pj bottoms!

Mommy and daddy were so proud of me, and how well behaved I was. They said they can't wait to take me to more shows in the future. 

It truly was a Wiggly party that I will never forget!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you are having a blast! I Love your short haircut!!
    I really miss you though=) HAve a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeley- tell your mom we love her hair! Kelsey

    ReplyDelete