Jul 27, 2010

100 Posts about me :)

To celebrate my 100th post I am going to tell you 100 things about me :)! I am breaking this list down into 10 groups with 10 things in each group. I hope you enjoy learning more about me!

My favorite books:

1. Good Night Gorilla
2. Happy baby colors
3. Book about me that Marmee made
4. That's not my fairy
5. Tails
6. Where's Spot?
7. Daddy calls me Doddle bug
8. Baby Einstien Poetry book
9. Baby Genius counting book
10. Moo, Baa, La La La





My favorite things that appear on the TV:

1. The Wiggles
2. Sesame Street (especailly Elmo's World)
3. Home videos of my cousins and me
4. Baby Einstien's counting movie
5. Baby Genius movie with songs
6. Baby signing time
7. Barney
8. ESPN with daddy
9. Commercials with animals
10. Dancing With The Stars with mommy


My favorite foods:

1. Spaghetti
2. goldfish
3. grapes
4. yogurt
5. bread
6. waffles
7. ice cream
8. apple sauce
9. chick-fil-a chicken nuggets
10. Watermelon



Songs:

1. Wheels on the bus
2. Itsy Bitsy Spider
3. These are the girls I love (Marmee original)
4. Jesus loves me
5. If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops....
6. I love you by Barney
7. Head, Sholders, Knees, and Toes
8. Hot Potato Hot Potato (Wiggles)
9. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
10. Five Little Monkey's jumping on the bed


Games:

1. Peek-a-boo
2. Ring around the rosey
3. Tag
4. See how much food I can throw off my tray before getting into trouble game
5. Identify my family through pictures
6. House with my babies
7. Brushing my teeth game (mommy says it's not a game- but I disagree!)
8. Being pulled on a blanket game
9. Tickle game
10. Airplane



Toys:

1. Water table
2. Barney
3. Doll house
4. Shape sorter
5. Puzzles
6. Baby dolls and strollers
7. Wiggles dolls and music mat
8. My rocking chair or horse (I love to rock!)
9. Peg board with colored shapes
10. Puppets (regular size and finger)



Places I love to go:

1. Marmee and Poppy's house
2. Kindermusik
3. Jake and Jenni's pool
4. Playground
5. Any place to eat with chips
6. Splash park and Coolige park
7. Zoo
8. Aquarium
9. Ball park (when it's not too hot)
10. Anywhere with a wide open space for me to run!



Favorite/Most frequent words:

1. Bubba
2. Momma
3. Daddy
4. Hey
5. Please
6. All done
7. Uh-oh
8. Up, please
9. Pop-Pop
10. Oh Boy



Things to do outside:

1. Swing
2. Run
3. Swim
4. Kick a soccer ball
5. Blow bubbles
6. Play with my water table
7. pick weeds (or sometimes just the grass)
8. Smell flowers
9. Take walks
10. throw mulch



Ten Ways I entertain myself:

1. Color
2. Look at pictures
3. Chase Spark Spark
4. Sneak into brother's room
5. Read to myself
6. Go through mommy and daddy's bathroom drawers
7. Play in dog food
8. Climb the couch
9. Tackle my lion
10. Pull things out of my closet (or anyone's closet) especially the shoes!


These are some of my favoritest things I love:  My Piggers, My Pop-Pop, my Bubba, my cousins Jakob and Joli, and of course, my Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. I would add "putting on makeup" to the things she likes to do to entertain herself :) Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the picture of her carrying the soccer ball in her tutu is my new favorite. Sorry, Piggers.

    ReplyDelete