Jul 14, 2010

Spend the night party!

This wasn't Colin's first Rodeo, but it was mine! Bryson, and Libby came over Monday night to spend the night with Colin and me :). I am used to Colin having boys over to the house to spend the night, but this time I had my very own girl! I was sooooo excited! Bryson and Libby slept in Colin's bunk beds, Colin slept on the futon in the playroom, and I had to sleep in my crib (no fair!).


Everyone was so excited the next morning, so we all got up early! I think mommy and daddy were excited too, because daddy made us pancakes, yummy! The boys mostly played the Wii in the playroom,



while we girls played with my dollhouse, and baby dolls. 



We all went swimming, which was a lot of fun. Mom didn't have time to snap pictures while watching all four of us in the pool. We also all worked on some homework. The boys did a little math, while the girls worked on coloring skills.


We can't wait for our next spend the night party with the cool Cline kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment