Jul 9, 2010

My week....


Meet Olivia. She keeps me each week in the nursery at church. She is my favorite!!! Mommy has asked her to be my first official non family member babysitter :)! 



We have lots of fun playing together (you can't tell from this picture :) ), and she takes really good care of me. Mommy asked her to come play on Tuesday so she could run some errands and go to lunch. Too bad Olivia is planning on leaving for UGA in a month :(!!! 



I have had a rough couple of days lately. I started running a low grade temp on Wednesday morning and felt awful! I just wanted to lay on mommy, and didn't feel like eating or playing. 



Mom also noticed that I couldn't keep my hands out of my mouth. When she looked in my mouth she noticed some little red bumps. They really hurt.

The worst part of not feeling good? My daddy wasn't here! I failed to mention in my last post that daddy took some basketball players to Duke camp with Mr. Greg. I missed him a lot while he was gone, and so did mommy. He made it back Wednesday night (mommy said thank goodness for that), so he has been able to comfort me some. He also brought me this 3T t-shirt!
  
I am feeling better, although not back 100%. Here's hoping that tomorrow I will wake up refreshed and ready to play!


Gooooooooo Blue Devils :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment