Jul 20, 2010

Will the real Mr. Piggers please stand up?

I love my Mr. Piggers. My Marmee and Poppy gave him to me for Christmas along with the book If You Give a Pig a Party. I have been attached to Mr. Piggers ever since. We play together, sleep together, and eat together. Last week we went swimming at Jojo's house. I forgot my pig, but found her pig and decided that he would be my friend while taking a nap. Well, I didn't want to leave him over there alone (they are out of town), so I brought him home with me. Meet Mr. and Mrs. Piggers:


 

I can easily decipher between the two. One has been loved a little more than the other. Can you tell who is the original Piggers?



I should have had two pigs all along..... one for each arm, one for a head rest one to cuddle.



Joli and I may have to work out a "trade" when she returns from vacation. I love both of my Piggers :).

1 comment:

  1. KeeKee, that may be my new all-time favorite picture of you, walking with both Piggers! The third Piggers sends his love, K.K.

    ReplyDelete