Jul 23, 2010

Fun with E

My family had a great cookout and fun evening with Mr. AJ, Steph, and big E! Daddy and Mr. AJ teach together, and my mommy and Easton's mommy take us to Kindermusik. Colin thinks Mr. AJ is super cool because he is a baseball coach, he even gave Colin a really cool glove to use during his All-Star season. Easton and I were ready to play as soon as we arrived at the Daniel compound :).


I brought my water table for us to play with because it is way too hot to be outside without water to play in.


Easton showed me how to properly hit a ball off the tee. I helped him out by putting the ball on the tee after he hit :).


I had the best time riding around the 70+ acres of land on this thing. Easton and I are practicing for our learners license in this pic! 


The boys had fun fishing and throwing baseball. I don't think Colin wanted to leave....ever. He was far too focused on fishing to pose for a picture. He caught a few fish, and already wants to go back again!



Thanks for the fun night AJ, Steph, and Big E! We can't wait to hang out again!

2 comments:

  1. My my where is the gorgeous land>!>!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it beautiful? It's down Alabama hwy., right past the daycare.

    ReplyDelete