Jul 2, 2010

The only thing to do on a hot Georgia day...

is find some water! Colin and I love staying cool while playing outside in the summer. In fact, not many days go by that we don't enjoy getting wet somehow. A few of our favorite spots this summer are the fountains at coolidge park, and the splash park. 


Colin and I don't always enjoy the same activities, but water we can agree on!



I love the way the water feels between my fingers! I would walk and squat beside each little fountain of water to see if it felt different.



Colin is a little more daring than I. I guess that's because he's almost 7.



The splash park is a new attraction in Chattanooga. It is a park on the Warner Park pool area, right beside my beloved Zoo.



Colin defended my honor with his big water gun after another little boy shot me with his water gun.



My favorite thing at the splash park was the slippery slide. Mommy and daddy had to remove me a few times so others could use it.



I am looking forward to finding new ways to stay cool during this HOT Georgia summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment