Jul 4, 2010

Let Freedom Ring!

My 4th of July started off with a morning at church. I was soooo excited to see my Poppy (pop-pop) when I walked in. You can't tell from this picture, but I was loving on him like I had not seen him in weeks! 


The nursery had a little mix up with pagers today. Miss. Olivia paged mommy in the middle of church accidently (another little girl was missing her mommy a lot, and they were trying to page her mommy!). I spotted mommy and got so excited, that she decided to go ahead and pick me up. We took advantage of our time by taking pictures outside of church.





Marmee came back to check on me too! She wanted to get in on our fun and take some pics with us.


Mommy was being really silly. She tossed me in the air so that I would laugh. I think she loves me a whole lot, and you know what? I love her a whole lot too!


I was being such a sweet girl, mommy decided to play a little tag with me. She's really fast,

but I eventually caught her, and my snack back!

After church we went home for lunch and nap time. That evening we went over to my cousin Austin's house for some grilling out and fun with my cousins!

Look how sweet my baby cousin Braxton is (his mommy is sweet too)! He is almost ready to walk and play with the rest of us! 


Lib and I showed off our flag flying skills. 


Bryson had to put up with all the little people. I think he missed Colin, so did I :(. 


This is the only picture my mommy got of the four of us. We missed our other cousins, they were out of town. No worries though, we held the fun fort down!


Braxton even let me borrow his super cool bike. Mommy, can I have one?


Hope you had a wonderful fourth of July!

1 comment: