Apr 25, 2010

16 of the best months of my life :)



I will be 16 months old tomorrow! How time flies! So, what am I up to? Well, I weigh about 26 1/2 lbs, and I'm about 32 inches tall.



We have discovered that I am not friends with pollen, making it really difficult for me to go outside and play much (it rained REALLY hard last night, so mommy thought we could try it for a little bit today- yeah!). This has been difficult, because playing outside is my favorite activity!



Spark is one of my BFF's. The nice people at the dog grooming store even put a bow in his hair today so we could match. How sweet of them!


I am constantly on the go. My Marmee says I am "busy." I am starting to enjoy playing by myself more and more each day.



I FINALLY cut tooth number 12 giving me a nice full mouth of fangs :). I have never tried to bite anyone, probably because I am scared that mom would bite me back. Mom thinks I am working on yet another tooth at the moment. I guess that is why I am drooling and having pain in my mouth.



I am really good at showing people how sweet I am. I give love A LOT, and blow kisses when it's time to go bye-bye. 



I am still a serious thinker. I like to study things that I am not sure about, and often times give a very stern face. Don't let this face fool you, I'm a little sweetie!



I am saying new words every day (mommy's favorite at the moment is me saying "uh-oh" when I drop something- I do it A LOT), and constantly surprising mommy and daddy with new "tricks." 

2 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful big girl!! We miss you! Love, Kelsey and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet in these pictures, to feel so bad the very next day. Get better quick Muffin, cause when you feel bad, WE feel bad. Love you, Marmee & Poppy

    ReplyDelete