Apr 15, 2010

Shots

Mommy told me we were going to see Dr. Jung for my 15 month check up this morning. You know what that means.... shots! Here is the face that I made when she told me what was going down:


I always love playing in the waiting room and seeing Miss. Stacy and Dr. Jeanie. I got to play in the tool room today! Mommy let me snack on raisins while we waited. I am 26 lbs. 10 oz. and 33 inches tall! I am such a big growing girl! 


I did scream a little while the four shots were given, but stopped quickly (as soon as mommy let me play with her car keys). I crashed in the car, and continued my nap through a Starbucks run and visit to daddy. I even napped for an hour and a half when I got home. I woke up in a great mood ready to play! Mommy took a picture of my pitiful little leg and arm with the big 'ol band-aids. 


See you at my 18 month check up Dr. Jeanie!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Keeley! Your little friend McCoy Kate had her 2 mo shots today too!! You are a precious baby girl!! We love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor McCoy Kate! Doesn't it just break your heart? Hope she hasn't been fussy or had a fever!

    ReplyDelete