Apr 20, 2010

My brother the baseball star

Have I mentioned that our weekends and two nights (at least) a week are spent at the ball field? I am not complaining at all, because being outside is one of my all time favs! Colin had a tournament this past weekend down the road from our house. I spent my WHOLE Saturday afternoon at the ball fields and made the championship game Sunday evening.
 Here I am with the stud:


Grandma always comes to Colin's games. She loves watching him play, and playing with me :).


Colin plays first base or short stop. He really likes playing first base best, but he is happy to play wherever they need him. He was playing short stop Sunday evening. My daddy even crept into this picture :). How cute are both of my boys?

The other team started chanting while Colin and his friends were batting. Colin decided to start a little "hey batter batter" back at 'em. Ha!

I did what I normally do. Played in the dirt, tried to put rocks in my mouth, and ran around as hard as I could.


Colin hit a home run his first time up to bat! It went right down the first base line all the way to the fence! He hit the ball well each time, and made it home a lot!


Look how dirty his pants are! Mommy does not  like doing laundry every night when we come home. But, she really has no choice because we are all filthy! 

Colin's team lost the championship game, but it's ok because they played really well and had fun. I'll do another baseball post soon when my cousin Libby is there (Bryson had to miss this game :( ).  We have loads of fun playing together with some other little friends. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. I could eat her up!!! I love that you are updating a lot!! I am trying too~

    ReplyDelete