Apr 7, 2010

The zoo take two!

I love $1 Wednesday at the Chattanooga Zoo! You may remember my mommy took me a few weeks ago with Braxton and his mommy. We had so much fun, mommy and I decided to take daddy and Colin. I was the official tour guide :).

Mr. Chimp was very friendly with me today. We are officially bff for life.



In fact, I warmed up to all the animals. I liked pointing and talking to all of them.

I warmed up to them so much that I was mad at my daddy for not letting me jump in the cage with the prairie dogs. They were sooo cute and furry.



Luckily I chilled out and snapped a picture with Colin :). How hilarious do I look? Mommy loves it!



I prefered running from the front to the back of the board to see Colin and mommy's face on both sides.

And you wouldn't even believe what we got to do for the second time this week....ride the carousel! The one at the park was much faster, but I liked the animals on this one better.

I rode the rhino, and was able to talk to the zebra the whole time.

Bye Zoo! I will hopefully see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment