Apr 4, 2010

Ouch!/BIG Granny/Easter Part 1

My Saturday morning started out a little tough. Sparky and I ran into each other and I bumped into the corner of the wall. OUCH! I had a knot the size of a golf ball immediately, but only cried for a minute. Mommy gave me ice and tv to make it all better :).


We drove an hour to my Big Granny's house for her birthday party! Granny would not smile for me (she is a stinker!), so I caught her off guard :). Ha! Love the face!



Marmee let me play with her Easter egg basket while everyone ate. I liked taking the eggs out, giving them to people (especially JoJo), and putting them back in.


Once the old folks were finished eating, I had an Easter egg hunt! Jojo didn't feel well, so it was just me and a lot of eggs. I didn't really get the egg hunting process. Why put them in the basket? I wanted to hold them all.


I wasn't feelin' the bunny ears either....


luckily mom wasn't being pushy about me wearing them.


My Poppy took me up the hill to see the moo cows! They mooed A LOT and REALLY loud. I jumped a little the first time they did it.



Of course it wasn't all moo cows and egg hunting. I also did one of my favorite things, played in the dirt.


and hung out with these two silly nuts!


Mom and dad thought I would take a little nap on the way home, but they were wrong. My two boys snuck in a few z's though.


                                   Marmee and mommy decided to make the day extra long and exhausting!
                                We went to Marm and Pop's house to dye Easter eggs and get our baskets.


I was a tired girl, but enjoyed a nice book with my Poppy.



My Easter basket was full of lots of awesome things! A singing bunny, shoes, books, and many other fun things. But the thing that I WOULD NOT put down -
                                Yeup.... raisins. I double fisted these bad boys until it was time to leave!
                              
                              There will be more Easter pics coming your way soon! Happy B-day Granny!

2 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures K-Bug! I especially love the ones with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh K-BUg! Will Marmee ever learn how to post a comment??? I love you & will miss my precious family this week! Have fun with Mommy & Daddy, but save your love & kisses for me!

    XXX< Marmee

    ReplyDelete