Apr 6, 2010

A Fun, HOT day with the familia

Mommy and daddy are both off work this week for Spring break, perk for having a mom and dad as educators :). They decided to take Colin and me downtown for an afternoon of fun. First stop- the aquarium. Colin posed nicely for a picture while we waited for daddy to get our tickets.


I was not as patient.

Once we were in the aquarium I was such a good girl, and soooo excited that the penguins were being playful and showing off. They would swim in front of me (when I wasn't on daddy's shoulders) and I would wave and laugh at them.


The fish were cute too! I just love watching them all swim around.


Here is a pic. with my daddy and Colin. We were in the super cool cave under the fish tank.

We left the aquarium and headed to the park. We found a nice shadey spot beside a big tree, so we set up shop there. After mom lathered me up in sunscreen I ran around.


I really liked playing soccer with Colin. He even let me kick the ball some, but mostly I just chased it from person to person.

We were all hot, so daddy got us some ice cream from Clumpies. I ate all of mine, and then had some bites from mommy and daddy. Oink! Oink!


Before we headed home Colin, Mommy, and I rode the carousel. I liked the tiger until mom put me on him. I wassn't feeling it. So we sat in a buggy while the carousel went round and round.


Colin had so much fun riding on his horse that he wanted to ride it again. But it was getting close to dinner time (we decided to take our picnic home due to the 88 degree weather!).

Tomorrow already looks like lots of fun. We are meeting Bryson and Libby at Pump it Up for free play.

No comments:

Post a Comment