Apr 2, 2010

30, 60, 91....

....would be the title of my post if I combined my daddy, marmee, and big granny's birthday posts together. You see, my Daddy turns 30 on Sunday (yes, Easter), my Marmee turned 60 today, and my Big Granny turned 91 on Thursday. Mom talked me out of combining all the posts, because she said there would be WAY too many pictures for one post. So we will start with the first celebration, my Marmee's....

Notice anything new? My Poppy gave my Marmee a new BIG diamond ring for her birthday!

We started off the day going over to Marmee's house to give her an early morning kiss, and her present (a purse). Marmee had a massage and lunch with one of her besties, then she got her nails done with my mommy. I came over to play after the big girls were finished being pampered.


Since mommy was getting her nails done, daddy dressed me. It wasn't until I was playing out in the backyard at M&P's house that mom noticed my butt looked big. She lifted up my skirt and started laughing. I was a little embarrassed. She discovered my bloomers still attached to my skirt (it's new). Daddy completely missed that one!


So, he took them out of my skirt and put them on me. This is what I looked like when he finished.....


Boys! Good thing mommy was there to fix me.


Jojo and Jakob came over along with some of Mamee's good friends to celebrate. Uncle Jake read us girls a story, but it looks like he was the only one interested.


My Aunts Katie and Beth were there, both refusing to pose for a pic. So mommy sneaked this one in :). Do we love the feathers? Jakob told Beth she was an Indian. Ha!


Marmee and Susan with the yummy ice cream cake. Notice Marmee sticking her hand out? Do you think she likes her present?



Do you think Colin and I liked the cake? Ha! I was begging for more!



The best thing about the party? I got to stay up past my bed time! Some of the big and little kids played dodge ball in the front yard (still not sure why they didn't play in the back yard...), and I was happy to play along. You can't tell from this pic. but there were eight of us playing, and I was never "it." Must be my quick feet.



When 8:30 rolled around, mommy and daddy decided not to push their luck and to load Colin and me up to go home. Love you Marmee~ hope your birthday was everything you wished for and more.




1 comment:

  1. See my post under Chillaxin...I put it in the wrong place...anyway, I love th pictures of you in your diaper..way to chillax! XXX,
    Marmee

    ReplyDelete