Apr 18, 2010

Soccer Star!

My cousin Jakob is a total soccer stud! Mommy, daddy, Colin, and I watched him play on "the yellow team" Saturday morning.


Colin, Joli, and I helped Jakob warm up before his game.



Joli and I couldn't decide who should play goalie. She may be quick, but my volume takes up most of the goal. 



Mommy and daddy told me to hurry up and stand on the sidelines so we could cheer Jakob on! Go Jakob Go!



He has the soccer stance down.



Doesn't he look like such a big boy out there? Mommy says she can remember when he was my age, and that it doesn't seem like it was very long ago.



The gang decided to chill out and have a snack/rest during half time. We had yummy goldfish and raisins.



Jakob and Colin even worked out a spend the night party! They couldn't wait to get together later that night for wii games and hot tub (maybe even swimming pool) time.
I can't wait to have spend the night parties with Jojo when I'm older.



Colin was an awesome big brother to me during the game. He played soccer with Jojo and I. I just love him.


Jakob had a fantastic game scoring one of two goals for his team! The Yellow team won 2-1! Woo-hoo!


Colin and I can't wait to come back a see Jakob play again!

1 comment: