Apr 4, 2010

Daddy's Birthday/Easter Part 2

My daddy shared his birthday with Easter Sunday this year! He already had an early birthday present (going to London with a buddy), so mom wanted to let him know that she loves him without breaking the bank. She put thirty cards and  thirty  one dollar bills on the dinning room table :). Cheese-ball, but cute!

Marmee made daddy this yummy choclate peanut butter ganache cake! Yummmmmm!



I thought it was the perfect bed time snack :)


Daddy's birthday was rather exciting, but not as exciting as the Easter Bunny! Don't you just love my Easter bucket? Mom made it for me, and one for Colin too!


We both got LOTS of really cool stuff. Colin had a whole soccer get up in his basket!


After playing with my things, mommy let me play in the bath and then she put on my Easter dress. This picture does not do my cuteness in this dress justice.


I was feeling loving, and gave Colin a sweet kiss before heading to church.


Here is the closest thing to a family picture that we got. The sun was not in our favor, but I think it is decent of everyone (except Spark!).


This is a terrible picture of my mommy and me! But we had to include one as proof that she was there! Love you lots mommy!


After church I napped at Marm and Pops while mom and dad ate lunch. When I woke up we went to Aunt Cybil's house! And guess who I got to play with......


Braxton!

and Libby



and Addi!!! I also played with Wyatt, Gabe, Bryson, and Alexis!

We had another Easter egg hunt, and I did a good job finding the eggs! I still wasn't a fan of putting them into the basket when I found them though.

Aunt Peggy brought a really cool carton of eggs to share. Libby opened them all and they had toys in each egg to help tell the story of Easter. Mom wants one for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment