Apr 28, 2010

I've seen better days....

Sunday night/Monday morning was not a good time for my family. I was up screaming and crying in pain for most of the night. Mommy was the only person that I wanted, and at times she didn't quite do the trick. Mom made me a doctor's appointment first thing on Monday morning. Daddy took me to the doctor, a first for him by himself. The verdict? My very first ear infection. 
Meet my first prescription:


I was so worn out after my doctor's visit. This is how mommy found me when she got off work:



I usually do not fall asleep while someone is holding me, and certainly not in the middle of the living room with "things" going on around me. But I was sooooo tired I just didn't care. Mommy scoped me up and cuddled me for the rest of the night. Luckily I've had great sleep since Monday, I even slept for 13 1/2 hours Monday night! Mom sent dad in to see if I was still breathing, ha!



I am on the upswing, but still not 100%. I am a bit "fragile" at times, and slightly irritable. Mr. Piggers has been by my side 24/7 for the past few days, he is a true friend. Hope the next time you hear from me I feel like a brand new baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. She was pitiful...it broke my heart. Hope that prescription makes you all better K-Bug!
    Love you, Marmee

    ReplyDelete